Thanks for stopping by. You can view this page in French or Italian, check out my LinkedIn or view the pdf version of my CV.
Feel free to email me if you would like to get in touch.
I have recently combined my passions for langauges and computer science by starting a multilingual blog.
MSc. Speech and Language Processing at the University of Edinburgh.
Modules include: Accelerated Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Machine Learning
and Pattern Recognition, Automatic Speech Recognition, Speech Synthesis, Natural Language Understanding, Generation, and Machine Translation
Coders of Colour (Founder)
Dec. 2016 - Present
- I set up "Coders of Colour”, a nonprofit organisation to inspire those that resemble me to try out coding and other related skills.
- We have had several coding and recruitment events with over 10 of our sponsor companies, including the likes of Facebook and JP Morgan.
Feb. 2019 - Present
- I worked with Valerio Basile on unsupervised microaggresion detection.
- We presented our work at Black in AI 2020.
Lumapps (Fullstack Software Engineer Intern)
Jul. 2017 - Sept. 2017
- Worked as a Fullstack Software Engineer Intern at the startup ‘Lumapps’, based in Lyon, France.
- Created frontend widgets using AngularJS and backend projects with Python.
- Developed my problem solving and decision-making skills whilst improving on my communication in a foreign language.
Awards and Acheivemnts
- Dean’s Award for Exceptional Performance - Parts I, II and III
- Dean’s Award for Exceptional Performance - Degree Average
- Computer Science Society President (St. Olave’s Grammar School)